Getting NordVPN for your iOS device? Does it need any configurations on your device? Don’t know. Well, this guide is for you to help you out installing NordVPN on your iOS device quickly to enjoy its superb features of privacy & security instantly.
The rate of data breaches is 📈raising rapidly it’s time to concern about your online privacy. Defend yourself preventing your data from being misused with the most reliable VPN like NordVPN (effective among all the VPNs available). Installing is not 🚀rocket science, anyone can do it. You need to know the procedure.
Create NordVPN Account
- Visit NordVPN’s official webiste and click on grab the deal.
- Choose the subscription plan sufficient for your needs.
- Register your details (Email and password) on the required fields.
- Select your payment method (preferred).
- Check your email inbox about Subscription confirmation.
NordVPN Setup on your iOS
Once you have created your NordVPN account successfully, you need to install NordVPN App on your iOS device.
- Open App Store on your iOS device
- Type NordVPN on App Store search bar.
- Press the download button to the NordVPN app on your device.
- After successful installation, you will find the app on your home screen. Follow the steps below to set this VPN up on your device.
- Click on the NordVPN app to open it
- Privacy Notification will appear: Tap Agree & continue to accept the privacy terms (policies).
- Click on Login and fill the credentials (which you go after account creation). Now you are good to go.
- Congratulations, you are successfully configured NordVPN on your iOS device.
Connect to VPN
After your successful installation on your device, simply follow these few steps to connect to your VPN.
- Once you open NordVPN appliaction, you will find a map (with 📌mark points). Tap on “Quick connect” button it will connect to the fastest server available nearby or you can select any specific server using search option.
- Now, a notification will appear asking your permission to allow NordVPN Add VPN configuration. Tap on allow.
- You will need to verify yourself with TouchID or password on your iOS device.
- You will be connecte to a country showing in green color on Top and country name on bottom of your screen.
- Also, you can select the country server you want to connect by swipping up from the bottom and click on it.
That’s it, now you can use NordVPN as you like on your device to pause your connection for a certain duration or disconnect from it (if you don’t like it). You are lucky that you are using one of the top VPN services for online privacy. You can try their service hassle-free as they are offering 30 days money-back guarantee program
📢Limited Offer: You will get a 69% instant discount through the link below, don’t miss it.
- 5500+ servers in 62+ Countries
- Double VPN extra layer of privacy
- DNS, WebRTC and IPV6 Leak Protection
- AES-256 encryption with forward secrecy
- Unblocks International services Netflix, Hulu, Prime, HBO, iPlayer, Disney+ and Amazon Prime.
- Dedicated P2P servers for torrenting (unlimited bandwidth).
- Supports Onion over VPN
- Reliable kill switch
- Strict No-logs policy
- 30 Days full refund policy
Installing VPN will let you bypass all geo-blocks services and keep your identity anonymous all the time. Check out all the best privacy features offered by NordVPN in detail. Taking a NordVPN subscription is risk-free due to their 30 days money-back guarantee program.
So you can cancel your subscription all the time (when you feel you don’t want to). If you want to stay safe private (internet freedom). Get rid of all kinds of malware, trojans injected on your systems with the best antivirus in 2023.
FAQs Related to iOS setup
My NordVPN isn’t connecting?
Sometimes, servers might be busy if everyone tries to connect to the same server. To Address this issue NordVPN maintains multiple servers in one region. So try connecting to a different server from the same region or if that didn’t work check your internet connection.
Didn’t receive a confirmation email?
Don’t be in a rush wait a few minutes or check in promotion, etc once. If you still didn’t receive the email contact the NordVPN support team regarding subscription confirmation. Don’t worry you will get it within 5 mins.
What is the default VPN Protocol for NordVPN iOS?
NordVPN uses IKEv2 as the default VPN protocol for iOS, you can change to any other protocol from the list through settings options. For better understanding check the best VPN protocols.
What if I forget my login credentials?
It happens with everyone in this digital world. Well, you will have the option “forget password”. But to avoid all the headaches of resetting passwords & losing them in phishing attacks, I better recommend you to use the best password manager to ensure your privacy all the go.
Can I unblock all streaming services with NordVPN?
Yes, you can. For NordVPN unblocking streaming services is a piece of cake as it uses the SmartPlay feature you can check that in NordVPN full review (what it unblocked).